Scottsdale Full Service Car Wash – Great Location
4,761 +/- SF |
8002 E. Thomas Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
||4,761 +/- SF
||21,257 +/- SF or 0.49 +/- AC
|APN / Parcel ID:
- Located on one of the busiest intersections in Maricopa County nearly 60,000 vehicles per day
- Absentee owner – Perfect for owner/operator or for management to stay on with new owner
- Recently updated with all new canopies and exterior paint
- 2018 Increase in car wash average of $3
- Strong commercial accounts: New City of Scottsdale contract (worth ~ $3,500 wash dollars per month)
- Gross income: $665,000
- Great demographics – population over 90,000 within 3 miles.
Full Service Car Wash in Great Scottsdale Location
- Customer waiting area with convenience items and massage chairs
- 2nd floor office condo
- Rooftop deck
- New equipment and canopies
- Construction type is a combination of CMU block and stucco
- 2 Stories
- Built in 1999
- Car wash tunnel = 90’ (2,591 +/- sf)
- Building size: 4,761 +/- SF
- Canopy size: 926 +/- SF
- Lot size: 21,257 +/- SF or 0.49 +/- AC
- Parcel ID: 130-34-004J
- Located on the Northeast corner of Hayden Road and Thomas Road.
- Thomas Rd. is a 4 lane main road with a continuous turn lane.
- Hayden Road is a 6 lane main road with a continuous turn lane.
- Zoning: C-2, Central Business District, by the City of Scottsdale.
- High traffic volumes nearly 60,000 cars per day at signalized intersection
- Near Fry’s Fuel, Circle K, Meineke, CVS, Dunkin’ Donuts, Sonic, 99 Cents Only Stores, Pig & Pickle and more.
- Population: 15,987 (1 mile); 91,097 (3 miles); 232,145 (5 miles)
- Population expected to increase 8.32% within 3 miles by 2022
- Average household income: $75,499 (1 mile); $77,331 (3 miles); $70,564 (5 miles)