Mobil Branded Gas Station & Convenience Store
2,895 +/- sf |
2649 W. Indian School Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85017
||2,895 +/- sf
||Convenience store built in 2008
||0.78 +/- ac
|APN / Parcel ID:
- Rental income of $1,750 from Tire Shop tenant.
- One of the busiest intersections in the state – nearly 70k vehicles per day.
- Great demographics – population over 500k within 5 miles.
- Recently remodeled and rebranded to Mobil.
- Sales continue to grow since rebrand.
- 12 Multi-Product Fuel Dispensers (new in 2008)
- Beer & Wine License
- Bus Stop
- Parcel ID: 110-01-015D
- Convenience store built in 2008
- Stories: 1
- Convenience Store Size: 1,497 +/- SF
- Leased Tire Shop: 1,128 +/- SF
- Restrooms: 270 +/- SF
- Lot Size: 0.78 +/- AC
- Zoning: C-3
- Southeast corner of W. Indian School Rd. and N. 27th Ave.
- N. 27th Ave. is a 6-lane main road with no medians and turn lanes
- W. Indian School Rd is a 7-lane main road with medians and turn lanes
- Corner lot at signalized intersection
- Less than ½ mile from I-17 Freeway
- Brand new Quick Quack express car wash being built across the street
- Population: 32,509 (1 mile); 198,697 (3 miles); 517,542 (5 miles)
- Population expected to increase over 9% by 2023
- Average household income: $37,599 (1 mile); $49,979 (3 miles); $54,120 (5 miles)
- Average household size: 3.4
- Median home value over $165,000 within five miles
- Average daily traffic on W. Indian School of 47,585 vehicles
- Average daily traffic on N. 27th Ave. of 21,324 vehicles