Grocery Store and Laundromat. Over 17k SF Building. Great Location.
17,166 +/- sf |
1090 W. 5th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
||17,166 +/- sf
||1.2 +/- ac
|APN / Parcel ID:
- Owner occupied grocery store and laundromat plus catering tenant.
- Full grocery store offering a deli, fried chicken, beer, and wine.
- High capacity laundromat with over 30 large and extra-large dryers.
- Real estate included in prime Tempe location.
- Great demographics – over 100k residents within 3 miles, not including non-resident ASU students.
- Grocery store and laundromat are owner occupied spaces. End of the building is leased by a catering company.
- Full grocery store offering a deli, fried chicken, beer, wine, and more.
- Laundromat with multiple extra-large/large Speed Queen washers, 26 large dryers, and 6 extra-large dryers.
- Zoned CSS (Commercial Shopping & Service)
- Located in the heart of Tempe on the northeast corner of W. 5th St. & Beck Ave.
- Bus line runs on W. 5th St., bus stop across the street.
- Located less than a mile from ASU and Downtown Tempe containing heavy retail, restaurants and bars.
- Population: 104,511 (3 miles)
- Average household income: $60,444 (1 mile)
- Nearly 72,000 students at nearby Arizona State University (ASU)