Sold • SHELL Branded Gas Station and C-Store
10249 NW Grand Ave.
Sun City, AZ 85351
||1,942 +/- SF
- Convenience Store
- Service/Gas Station
||1984 - Remodeled in 2012
||22,500 +/- SF or 0.52 +/- AC
|APN / Parcel ID:
- PRICE REDUCED $100,000
- Entire property was extensively remodeled at the end of 2013.
- Reopened and rebranded to Shell with all new convenience store and propane equipment.
- Sale does not include billboard sign and associated easement.
- Shell Station at 110th Ave & Grand has closed permanently as of 3/2016 for redevelopment into a CleanFreak Car Wash Facility.
- Parcel ID: 200-82-009M
- Year Established: 1984 (Remodeled in 2013)
- 5 MPD’s w/ Diesel
- Walk In Cooler & Freezer
- Reach In Coolers
- Soda Fountain & Coffee Bar
- Surveillance System
- Built In Office Furniture & Storage
- Building size: 1,942 +/- SF
- Canopy size: 2,872 +/- SF
- Lot size: 22,500 +/- SF or 0.52 +/- AC
- Southeast Corner Of 103rd Ave & Grand Ave – Lighted Intersection
- Grand Ave. Is A 6 Lane Highway With Turn Lanes & Medians
- 103rd Ave. Is A 4 Lane Road With Turn Lanes & No Medians
- Traffic Counts Average 43,000 +/- Vehicles Per Day
- Population: 7,238 (1 Mile); 104,608 (3 Miles); 232,625 (5 Miles)
- Average Household Income: $39,609 (1 Mile); $50,396 (3 Miles); $58,265 (5 Miles)